POLICY UPDATED 7TH FEBRUARY 2023
In order to keep things fair for all of our students and coaches, we have decided to implement a strict booking and cancellation policy for all our members.
Following COVID19, we had to severely restrict the number of participants in the classes and introduce a booking system.
The booking system reduces the need to take payments at the club, which can severely impact the teaching time and quality of the class. It is a system for accounting purposes as it removes the need to carry out weekly banking duties and hence impacts the viability of the business. Finally, it is important for lesson planning purposes and to ensure the correct level of teaching for the attendees.
The system also allows for appropriate lesson planning, so there is a cut off point to give enough opportunity to plan the class based on the numbers and ability of the attendees, which ensures the quality of the class.
The club is committed to offering a fair booking system for its members. We require that at the time of booking, payment is made to secure the place. In the event that payment cannot be taken at the time of booking, i.e. system error/failure, payment must be made by card payment on arrival. In this event, please arrive early to make your payment.
Please note that we will not make any exceptions to this policy and reserve the right to change this policy at any time.
MOBERLY STARS’ BOOKING AND CANCELLATION POLICY
- All classes must be paid for at the time of booking. This is the only way to secure your place for the class you have selected.
- All bookings are non-refundable.
- The booking system closes three hours prior to the commencement of the class.
- If you are booking more than one child into the same class, please ensure that you have selected the correct number of tickets on your booking form and pay the appropriate fee.
- If you are unable to attend a class you must provide us with a minimum of 72 hours’ notice of the class. For example, if your class is booked for Friday 6pm and you haven’t advised us by Tuesday 6pm that you can’t attend, your booking will be forfeited.
- Bookings made within 72 hours of your class cannot be amended. For example, if on Thursday you book your class for Friday and then cancel, your booking will be forfeited.
- Provided we have received a minimum of 72 hours’ notice, we will transfer your booking and payment to your next agreed available class and re-open your slot on the booking system.
- To amend your booking, please send a direct message to Sensei Basil on 07949-219-175 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a minimum of 72 hours’ notice.